Be it a small or big company there is a need to print the important documents to run the business. However, if you are commonly using a canon printer and you face issues such as canon printer printing too light to read or printer not printing dark enough then it can easily ruin those valuable documents. Printers or any other machines can easily have errors at any point in time and there is no need to panic. This article will take you to the walkthrough that will help you to fix all the printing issues, specifically when you want canon printer print darker. So, without any further discussion let us start the discussion.
What is the root cause behind canon printer printing too light?
If your canon printer not printing dark enough then there might be certain issues such as the colors on the computer monitor and the print results are completely different along with the color representation methods that also differ.
How to fix canon printer not printing dark enough?
The solution is given as follows:
- Change the color settings as prompted on-screen.
- Get a display preview of the “Quality” sheet.
- Just select the “Manual color settings” option
- Tap on the “Color settings” or the “Grayscale settings.
- Go to the “Color adjustment” or “Grayscale adjustment” sheet then adjust the brightness
How to adjust Toner density for canon printer print darker?
To adjust the Toner density in the printer for printing darker you need to follow the steps given below:
- Choose the “Print” option from the “File” menu in the app.
Point to remember: It is important to understand that the printing procedure differs and it completely depends on the app you use.
- Open the dialog box with the name of “Printing preferences”.
- You need to select the Printer.
- After this, tap on the “Properties” or the “Preferences” option.
- The dialog box will show you the “Custom settings”.
- Get the preview of the “Quality” sheet.
- After this, tap on the “Settings” option.
- Just adjust the toner density by moving the Toner density slider.
- Confirm the changes and tap on the “OK” button.
- You will see the “Quality” sheet to reappear on-screen.
- Just tap on the “Ok” option.
- You will see the “Print” dialog box reappearing on-screen.
- Tap on the “OK” or “Print” option and the printer will start to print.
We hope that with the help of information given in this article you have got a view to making the canon printer print darker. However, if you still see the canon printer won’t print error then we simply recommend you visit the Canon printer Support webpage that will help you technical assistance and guidance to fix the errors in the process.