Canon Pixma MG3620 is an all-in-one printer that is made for all your printing needs. It is a wireless printer that allows you to print from anywhere around the house. This printer saves time and money with its amazing features such as auto duplex printing and mobile device printing. Canon Printers are known for their high-quality prints and Canon MG3620 also certifies this fact by providing great quality prints. This printer can be easily purchased from any online or offline store. So, if you have bought a new Canon MG3620 printer then you must know the way to set up it. You can connect this printer to your computer by downloading the printer drivers from the http //Canon.com/ijsetup MG3620.
Before moving to start installing the Canon MG3620 driver files, you need to prepare the printer by following the instructions that we have mentioned in the next sections. Make sure to check that your WiFi router is in good condition and it is working properly.
Different Stages for Canon Printer Wireless Setup
To set up your Canon MG3620 Printer wirelessly, you need to perform different tasks. The detailed information to complete these tasks is given below. You need to go through them one by one to complete the Canon.com ijsetup process.
Stage 1: Prepare the printer
To prepare the Canon MG3620 Printer, you need to follow the steps that are given below:
- From the control panel, press and hold the ‘WiFi’ button until the ON lamp flashes
- Get and press the ‘Color’ button and then press the ‘WiFi’ button
- Confirm that the WiFi and ON lamp is flashing
- When the WiFi lamp starts flashing, your printer is ready for further process
Stage 2: Install the Canon MG3620 Printer driver software
If you have completed the above process then you need to follow the steps that are given below to install the Canon MG3620 Printer driver on your computer:
- Using a browser, navigate yourself to http //Canon.com/ijsetup MG3620 page
- Then, you need to feed the model number of your printer
- After entering the model number, click the ‘Search’ icon
- Look for the driver setup file and then click the ‘Download’ button
- Now, wait until the file is in downloading process
- Locate the driver setup file and double-click on it
- Get and choose the ‘Run’ option
- Keep following the upcoming prompts
- To finish, find and click on the ‘Confirm’ button
After going through the above steps, you will be ready to start the MG3620 wireless setup process to connect Canon MG3620 to WiFi.
Stage 3: Add Canon Printer to Your Computer
To start printing wirelessly with your Canon MG3620 Printer you need to add the printer to your computer. If you are not sure about the Canon.com ijsetup process then you need to approach the steps that are given below:
- Navigate yourself to the settings on your computer
- Look for the ‘Printers and Devices’ option, click on it
- Search for the available devices in your area
- Look for the address of your printer and select it
- Now, you need to click ‘Install’ to add the device
- Wait for a while, the printer will be added to the computer
After adding the printer, you have completed the Canon printer setup MG3620 process. In case you are still struggling with the http //Canon.com/ijsetup MG3620 process then you need to contact the Canon Printer Support team to get instant help.
To sum up, Canon MG3620 Printers can be easily set up wirelessly. For the people who are not familiar with the http //Canon.com/ijsetup MG3620 process, we have mentioned the complete process above on this page. Hopefully, you have learned about the Canon.com/ijsetup process by referring to this post.