Wi-Fi Protected Setup is a way to establish a secure connection between your printer and router. This wireless technology helps you to print documents from any corner of your home at any time. You cannot connect your printer to your device if you are seeking a wireless connection. It is important to understand the functionality of WPS PIN. If you have purchased a new printer or have lost connection with your Canon Printer then you will need to enter WPS PIN to connect the router with your printer. Today we are discussing the method to find WPS PIN on Canon Printer. WPS PIN means a code that helps to establish a connection to your device. If you are unable to find WPS PIN on Canon Printer then refer to this post.
Where do I find the WPS PIN on my Canon Printer?
- Plugin your Canon Printer to an AC Power Source
- Now, head to the control panel of your Canon Printer
- Then, press the “Wireless” button and navigate to the “Settings” option
- Now, select Wi-Fi Protected Setup from the settings
- Then, follow the instructions that are shown on your printer display
- Now, a PIN will be shown on your screen then click on it
- After clicking on the PIN, you will come across a WPS PIN
- Finally, your search for WPS PIN has been completed
Note: After approaching the above steps, you will complete the process for “where to find WPS PIN on Canon Printer”. Using WPS PIN you can connect your Canon Printer to your router network easily. Let’s move forward to discuss the next topic of this blog.
Method to connect router and printer using WPS PIN
In this topic, you will learn about the method to establish a connection to your printer using WPS PIN. If your Canon Printer allows you to connect the router using a WPS PIN code then follow the steps given below:
- Head to the control panel of your printer and press the Setup button
- Now, in the setup menu, you will see a Wi-Fi setup option, click on the OK button
- In the next step, click on the right arrow button as soon as the WPS PIN code appears
- Once you find the code on your screen, click on the OK button
- Now, enter this PIN into your router to connect printer to router
- Once you will finish the process to enter the PIN code on your router then your Canon Printer will attempt to connect to the network
- Finally, you have completed the process to establish a connection to Canon Printer via WPS PIN
Note: After going through the above steps, your Canon Printer will be connected to your router using WPS PIN. The above steps are complete guiding solutions on WPS PIN. In case you are still experiencing any issue with your Canon Printer then visit Canon.com/ijsetup or contact Canon Printer Support.
To sum up, a WPS PIN refers to a code that you can find by navigating to the Wi-Fi Protected Setup option available in the settings of your Canon Printer. To connect your Canon Printer to the router you will need to enter the code in your router. The complete process to find WPS PIN on Canon Printer is mentioned in this post. You can also refer to the method to establish a connection to Canon Printer using WPS PIN. So, we hope that this post will be useful for you all to learn about WPS PIN.