If you are trying to connect canon printer to a wifi network or you have spent hours searching for the quick and easy Canon Printer Wireless Setup then here is the solution. When you purchase a canon printer then it is important to learn the steps to set up the canon printer without any issues. In this article, you will learn the steps to connect canon printer to wifi along with the process to set up the wireless connection of the Canon printer.
Be it any printer, canon mg3620 printer, canon ts3122 printer, canon mg3620 printer, canon mx490 printer, canon mg3600 printer, canon mg3022 printer, canon mg2922 printer, canon mg2900 printer, canon mg3520 printer or canon mg2522 printer the process to set up the printing connection or to set up a wireless connection is the same. Without any further discussion let us take the topic further.
What are the steps to connect canon printer to wifi?
Here are the steps to connect canon printer to Wifi network:-
- Tap on the power button and turn on the Canon printer.
- Tap on the “Settings” button and then tap on the arrows button to visit the “Device settings” window and then tap on the “OK” option.
- Just tap on the arrow button till you see the “LAN settings” page onscreen, click on OK.
- Tap on the “Wireless LAN setup” and tap on the “OK” option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions carefully and then press the arrow button till you find the Wifi network and then tap on the OK button.
- Enter the password for the WIfI and then tap on the “OK” button.
- Tap on the “OK” button again when the screen displays the “Connected” message.
What is the process for Canon Printer Wireless Setup?
Once you have connected the canon printer to WiFi it is important to learn the steps to add your wireless canon printer to the computer, here are the steps:
- Press the Windows logo key+R from your keyboard and tap on the “copy& paste/name Microsoft.devicesandPrinters” option and then tap on the “OK” button.
- Tap on the “Add a printer” option and go through the on-screen instructions.
- Now, you have successfully connected the printer to the WiFi network.
- Just try to take the print test and it will work.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
Hopefully, you have successfully made a connect canon printer to wifi network by now. However, if you have any queries, ideas, or suggestions related to the topic then it is strongly recommended to visit the Canon Printer Support webpage and resolve your related queries.
Frequently asked questions
Why won’t my Canon printer connect to my WiFi?
If you have installed the canon printer driver but it doesn’t work then it is a must to check the device’s manufacturer website for the troubleshoot updates. To connect the canon printer, just plug in the printer’s USB cable available on your port then turn on the canon printer. Driver software is required for many of the printers to work properly.
How do I reset the wifi on my Canon printer?
To reset the wifi on my Canon printer you have to turn off the printer and then tap and hold the Wifi button till it is On and lights flashes on the screen. Just tap and release the “Color Start: button followed by the Wi-Fi button. In the end, make sure Wi-Fi is blinking on-screen and the On button is turned on this will complete the reset process.
How do I connect my ts3322 to WiFi?
First of all, Turn on the Printer and then hold the “WiFi” button for a few seconds. Make sure the WiFi LED and the power light are on. Just hold the “WPS” button that is visible on the router for a few seconds. Wait for the printer to connect. Once it is connected the power and the WiFi LED light will stop blinking.
Why is my printer not connecting to WIFI?
Firstly, try to restart your computer, printer, and the wi-fi router. Just check whether the printer is connected to the network. Print a Wireless Network from the printer control panel. Make sure your wireless router is turned on and functioning properly. In the process, you will get to learn the cause of the issue that is responsible for the printer not to connect.