Canon printers are known to serve the best quality of printing outputs when you are printing important documents. The canon printers are one of the printers that have users across the globe, and there is an explicit range of users that serves the purpose to print pages without any interruptions. However, like other printers, there are certain Canon printer troubleshooting errors that can occur while using it. Here in this article, you will get the troubleshooting guide to fix the issues with the Canon Pixma MX922 printer. So, let’s get started!
Canon printer troubleshooting steps for Canon MX922 network
- On the computer, tap on the “Start” option and select the “Settings Network & Internet status” option.
- Just select the “Network troubleshooter” option from the change your network” tab.
- After this, perform the steps as depicted on the screen.
- Just check if the issue still persists.
Canon printer troubleshooting steps for canon printer MX922 not responding
- Turn on the Canon MS922 printer.
- After this tap on the Setup on the “Printer’s control panel.
- Now, select the Wireless LAN setup and tap on the “OK” button.
- Tap and select the “Easy setup option
- After this tap on the access point and type the wifi password and click on the OK button.
- Tap on the “Access” point and type the wifi password and tap on the “OK” option.
- Insert the installation CD in the computer and start the setup process.
- Tap on the “Easy Install” option and tap on the “Install” button.
- Check if the printer detects the network and tap on the “Next “ button to start the installation.
- Try to print, scan, or fax once the installation process gets completed.
Canon printer troubleshooting steps to fix Paper jam issues
- Check for the jammed paper inside the printer.
- Take the removable parts out of the printer.
- Use the flashlight to check the rips of the paper.
- If there are rips then you need to remove them and then check for the wrinkled paper around the rollers.
- Now, solve the issue as per the guidance and once you have resolved it, you have to try to print from the printer.
Canon printer troubleshooting steps for Cyan & Magenta color drop out issue
- Clean the printer head and just do a nozzle check to make sure that the printer has no issues with the Canon MX922 printer.
- Remember, printer issues can occur if you have not used the printer for long.
- Try to activate the purge till the issue is unresolved.
- Now. Check the link which is low or empty.
- You can also replace the empty cartridge with a new one.
Canon printer troubleshooting to fix Canon mx922 print head issue
- First of all, you have to reset the Printhead by removing it from the slot.
- Print a test page by tapping the “Resume/ Cancel” button.
- Check the print quality and go for a deep cleaning process.
- In the Printer properties dialog box, just choose the printer’s folder and select the “Maintenance” option.
- Select the “Deep cleaning” option and tap on the “Execute” option.
- Just replace the ink cartridges and this will resolve the issue.
Canon printer troubleshooting steps to fix canon Pixma mx922 print function stops issues
- You need to make sure that the cord is plugged into the canon printer.
- Power on the canon device and confirm whether it is connected to the PC or not.
- If you have performed the print function from the computer then remove all the unwanted print jobs.
- Just check if the ink tanks have enough tanks and if the ink level is low.
- Make sure the Canon Pixma mx922 printer is selected in the “Print” field.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
We hope that this article has helped you to fix the issues when the canon printer not printing the documents. However, the Canon printer troubleshooting error still persists then it is suggested to visit the official website where there are customer support assistants available to assist you with the best possible solutions for the same.