Here in this article, you will get a brief explanation of the process for Canon IJ Setup with the wired or wireless connection on the Mac, Windows 10, and on your smartphone. In order to set up the canon mg3620, canon Pixma mg2522, canon mx492, or canon mg2920, it is very important to install the latest drivers. However, it is very much important to know the model number, so that you can find the latest Canon IJ Setup drivers available. Remember, all you need to have a router or modem connection at your home to perform this connection and to access the point that can easily work. It is equally important to have a device with an internet connection in order to make the Canon IJ Setup on Smart Phone possible.
What do you understand by Canon IJ Setup via canon.com/ijsetup?
Before you get to learn the basic steps to setup the Canon printer to the computer or the other devices, it is important to understand what it actually means to setup the same. The canon.com/ijsetup is the process to connect the printer to the other commanding devices via a wireless connection. Remember, when the network connection is made with the canon printer then only you can send the printing commands from anywhere anytime. The moment the network connection is made with the canon printer then you can easily take the prints from any of your devices such as smartphones, tablets, computers, and laptops without even using the USB cable.
What are the detailed steps for Canon IJ Setup?
Here are the detailed and structured steps for the Canon IJ Setup via canon.com/ijsetup and these are as follows:
- First of all, you need to download the software via canon.com/ijsetup.Now, you have to choose the wireless connection on canon.com/ijsetup.
- Select the option labeled as “USB” connection.
- Now, you have to switch on the Canon printer.
- Connect the cable and press and hold the WiFi alarm lamp key.
- If the light flashes then it means the printer is successfully connected to the wireless connection.
- Agree to all the terms and conditions visible on-screen.
- Just complete the Canon IJ Setup and tap on the “Complete” button once finished.
- Follow the on-screen instructions whenever prompted on-screen.
Canon Printer Setup on Windows 10 via canon.com/ijsetup
Just go through the instructions below that will take you through the steps to establish Canon printer setup on Windows 10:
- First of all, you need to switch on the canon printer power key.
- Now, go to the settings option on the printer screen and select the down button and select the “Sevice settings” option, and tap on the “OK” option.
- Tap on the “LAN settings” option and tap on the “Ok” button.
- You have to press the arrow down button and select the “Wireless LAN setup” button and click on the “OK” button.
- The canon printer will search for the wireless network and the flash lamp will then blink.
- On the screen, you now have to enter the WPA /WEP key and tap on the “Ok” button.
- Just tap on the “Ok” button to complete the Canon IJ Setup for the wireless connection
- Go to the control panel followed by the device and printer option and then you have to tap on the “Add Printer” option.
- You have to select the model from the window to appear on-screen.
Canon Printer Setup On Mac via canon.com/ijsetup
Here in this section, there are different steps that will help you to get the Cannon printer setup via http://canon.com/ijsetup:
- First of all, you need to turn on the Printer, Mac device, and the Wifi router.
- You now have to setup the canon printer with the wireless router by following the steps directed in canon.com/ijsetup.
- Go to the official website and tap on the Mac download driver and then finish the setup process by following the steps on-screen.
- You now have to open the “Apple” menu on the Mac device and select the “System and preference” and click on the “Printer and scanner” option.
- Tap on the “+” sign on the next prompt screen and select the canon printer from the list that is shown for the printers.
- In the next step, you have to tap on the “Add” option.
- The final step says that you have successfully setup the canon printer on Mac operating software via canon.com/ijsetup.
Canon IJ Setup on Smart Phone via canon.com/ijsetup
In this section, you will get the steps to setup canon printer on Smartphone, here are the steps you need to follow:
- First of all, you need to connect the devices/ smartphone with a wireless or WiFi network.
- Now, go to the iTunes or Google Play app store and select the “Canon” app option.
- You now have to open the document or the image that you wish to send to the printer for printing and select the “Print” option.
- After this, you have to go to the “Print preview” section of Canon Mobile printing.
- Now, select the option labeled as the “Printer” button.
Before you perform the setup via canon.com/ijsetup it is important to understand that you are using the correct system preferred connections so that there is no interruption in the process to setup. The steps that are mentioned in this article will surely help you to process the Canon IJ Setup with no errors in between. However, if you are facing issues or you are stuck in between the steps to be followed then it is suggested to visit www.canon.com/ijsetup or the customer support page to get the proper set of instructions or the guidelines from the professionals to assist you with the best possible solutions for your related queries.